Saturday, February 3, 2007

This isn't what I was thinking of starting with...

ok, so my original idea was to put something deep and meaningful as my first post, but after staring at the page foor ten mins, i've moved on.

i'm over it and you should be to.

amazon (which i was visiting to pre-order my copy of harry potter btw) has taken their personalized start pages a little too seriously. they have started posting 'plogs' (gag gag) that are full of tidbits about things that i might like based on things that i have shopped for or bought in the past. (anyone ever read feed by m.t. anderson? this is where it all starts!)

anywho, my plog popped up with this article on an art exhibit based on family guy.

What the deuce are you staring at?


Ponder this...
Is art that you create based on someone elses art still art?

I mean, i understand that it's a personal interpretation, and the art is truely in the eye on the beholder, but seriously?!?!

hmm, anything to make a buck i guess. hmmm indeed.

No comments: